Friday, January 16, 2009

No news, no news...

I am getting so impatient waiting for MOI and IBESR #s. I try to call the director and can never get through. I hate calling...I am always so nervous I will say something that will irritate her. Because I am not getting verification that the birth parent interview is done, and an MOI #, I am of course afraid that my file is not where I think it is... I am probably so worried about it since I "thought" it was where it wasn't 3 times in the last year. I try not to get excited about being in the next step, until I REALLY know it's true.
I have been working on my kids room's, trying not to think about the time passing. And although always happy to see others advance in the process, and see kids come home, it's hard to hear of others progress when your file is trailing behind where it should be.
It's so cold here that school let out early Wednesday and have had no school yesterday or today. My family is coming Sunday for my son D's 6th birthday...I have to prepare for that and work tonight, so I probably won't post til the weekend is over.
My son's Christmas party at school was postponed due to weather...but finally did happen last week
H's party...(H on the left)


And D's party...


2 comments:

Isabelle said...

17476 and a passeport for around middle of Feb if God wants and no DNA request

Marta said...

Wow Amanda if you get a passport mid Feb, that is wonderful progress. We were nearly 6 months in MOI. There is just no telling how it will all go. So hang in there!