Monday, January 26, 2009

We've been busy!

We had a small kids party for D which included a lot of fun games, ice cream cones, and a donut cake...D LOVES donuts!
D wanted a blue Mohawk for his party...

And on D's real birthday he got a guitar so he can jam with his big bro...
we sang again...with these cool candles that glow in different colors...
And we went to this awesome hill to sled down since they only had 1/2 day of school...
There are so many things I want to get done before spring. Once spring is here, my kids (and I) will want to be outside, which means the things IN this house will NOT get done. And I also want to get these things done before W comes home. Here's my list...
1. Paint the girls room and put it back together.
2. Get my pictures (the last 2 years) organized and put in binders.
3. Paint and reorganize the laundry room.
4. Eliminate clutter in my bedroom.
5. Organize the kids papers, schoolwork, etc from the last year and put it in their "memory" boxes in the attic.
Not so much...but along with everyday cooking. errands, laundry, dishes, etc....it seems not much time is left for these things. I also have some reading I want to do before W comes home.






No comments: