Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maintenance day...

My hubby is doing a few things off of his "Honey To Do List" and when I walked upstairs and saw this buttocks sticking out and my camera at arms reach, I couldn't resist...especially when it reminded me of Sarah's post a while back with her hubby's buttocks in the air...
So, who wants to join the postings of their hubby's buttocks?
(by the way, he is putting a cable line through that wall for a TV on the other side of that wall...in case you are wondering why he's behind the fridge...)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LMAO!! I hope your hubby has a sense of humor about it, hee hee. Mine said that he only would if I posted a picture of my dupa up in the air. NO WAY! That's the privilege of blog ownership, I told him ;)

Marta said...

That is hillarious!