Thursday, November 20, 2008

My little A came to visit today!

And she brought her new brother T !! This is the little girl (almost 2 yrs old) I have watched since 5 weeks old...her mom just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago, so she has been at home with mama. We miss her, and she misses us, so they came over for lunch. It's so weird that I feel mine were never that small...but they were. If not adopting, my hubby would be on the way for a reversal. I am a baby lover, always have been, always will be. It was so nice to spend time with them. They really are two good ones...I thought only one easy child per family?
Mom is going to try to stay home now if finances allow it, but they live close so we will see them often.
A's shirt is wet from playing with the barbie pool with my daughter H.


No comments: