Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy busy long weekend...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! D and H sang songs...I wish I could figure out how to put a video on here....

After eating...we all appeared overly stuffed...
(my sister-in-law, brother, me and D)

Went to see Santa at a Village Christmas event...

B thinks he is too old and too cool to sit on Santa's lap...and although H was so excited, she freaked out last minute and wouldn't go near him...so D was the only one ending up on Santa's lap...
We took out our Christmas boxes, and D insisted on sleeping with all his "new" friends...

Waiting for the bus this morning was no fun...it's just too cold out there for me!
We had a fun busy weekend, and I didn't have much time to post!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Looks you all had a blast! I think if you go to youtube it will walk you through doing a video, sorry I am not more help.