Saturday, December 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OUR LITTLE GUY IN HAITI IS 4 TODAY!!!
And our girl will have a birthday Monday! We sent these fun filled homemade gift bags with a group who will be there for both their birthdays.

On the bottom of the pic are 2 plastic mirrors with their name on each one. They love to look at themselves...Thanks to my dad, he cut a large safe plastic mirror into some little ones. I love sending them these, I know they really get a kick out of watching themselves in the mirrors!


When I told my kids it is L's birthday today, my son D ran to get a piece of paper...I thought to make him a card because that is what he does for every one's birthday, but he said, "no, I am making a chart so we can mark off each day until he gets here..." (that's what I did when I went to Haiti...they crossed off each day counting down til I would be back) Then he proceeds..."How many days til he gets here?" HA...I just couldn't help but laugh...and then cry at the fact that he isn't even in IBESR yet...which disgusts me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthdays, L & W!! What beautiful children you have, both at home and in Haiti. It's so hard to celebrate those birthdays from afar.

Praying that your files move and you can get them home soon.

Elder Cook said...

Happy Birthday kiddos!
I pray the files start to move more quickly.

Merry Christmas

This Mama said...

Happy Birthday little ones - I hope that your files get rolling because I cannot wait to see all of you together finally.