Tuesday, December 30, 2008

40 degrees...

It was 40 degrees and sunny today. I love the sun, and hate winter. So, off we went in boots and snow pants (even though there is no snow...) and met my friend and her little girl at the park. We had fun, and got really muddy. I was upset that I forgot my camera. A smiling child in muddy pants and boots is cute, however THIS waiting to be cleaned on my laundry room floor is NOT.

It was so nice to get outside. I have been so grumpy about this adoption wait lately and I think the sunshine cheered me up a little.
After the park we went to the library where we found this children's book...
It is about a 7 yr old unnamed sister and 5 yr old brother named Max. We haven't decided for sure but Max is the #1 on our list for Loveson. Maxson was my boy name for our daughter H. Next year W will be 7 and L will be 5, so it is a book that I'd like to own one day. It is a really cute story about Max being the annoying little brother and always in the sister's way, taking her things, etc...but in the end the sister misses Max and lets him back in her room...
So, finding this book also put a smile on my face.



No comments: