Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snow is on the ground...

We played in the snow Monday, the first time this year. I have to say, that I do not get excited over snow. I love seeing the kids excitement and I force myself to build snowmen, go sledding, and of course snowball fights. I don't think anything is more fun when your 13 than being allowed to throw balls of snow at your parents...But I HATE the COLD. The older I get, the less I can tolerate it. But the kids really do love it!
But as you can see, B hates his picture taken...



Finally got one...(not showing the other hundred I took while trying)
A little girl I watch with H...
H with squinty eyes...
H after telling her to keep her eyes OPEN...
My D cooperates most for pictures...
I can't help but post some pictures from summer...boy do I MISS summer!!
Camping at Yogi Bear Jellystone Park...
(the boys with our foreign exchange student)


Daddy and H by the campfire...
D was SO EXCITED when he won candy bar BINGO...
AT THE BEACH...

(me and H)
D was so proud he could pull this heavy log by himself...
Why B let his little bro D be in this position...I'll never know...

2 comments:

Marta said...

Great photos!

Sarah said...

I miss summer too!! Just last night I was nearly crying after seeing some of our summer photos. The kids love to go outside, but it was 11 degrees outside when they went out yesterday morning, and this Mama stays inside for anything below 20, lol!