Thursday, December 11, 2008

D's Christmas program tonight!!

My hubby, 3 kids, me and my parents all went to D's Christmas program tonight. It's so exciting to watch them sing their songs...and they really had a fun time. All the kids were proud they did such a good job. They feel important watching us get ready for a special night on their behalf, Grandma and Grandpa come, and that's always special to them. And these are their 1st experiences being on stage with bright lights and a lot of people watching. I think it's good for them all around.
That's little D smiling at the camera...and yes, he has black converse on...and although looked cute, it wasn't planned...mom put off trying on the old dress shoes til it was time to....go. And well, not only a little snug, but unbearably too small for him. They sang 3 cute Christmas songs and Santa surprised all the kids by coming on stage for a quick hello.
Grandma and D...

D's class...

H with our neighbor A (adopted from China, her mom gave me the confidence that adoption was possible for us, and not as out of reach as I previously thought)

Then we came back to my house for powdered donuts (D's favorite) and coffee cake.

No comments: